Sunday 23 February 2014

A Great Dream I Had Last Night........



A Very Beautiful Dream Of My Life.....

For You My Love...                                                                           


It is regarding my family and my love for the girl my family has selected for me.
                                                       I always respected the feelings and views of my parents always did what they said. I had a girl in my neighborhood, we were very close to each other and never had ill-feeling for any of us. We spent our childhood together and when we at the stage of choosing our careers, she choose her dream of becoming a DOCTOR and joined in a MEDICAL COLLEGE for MBBS where as me, i choose what i always dreamt to be a COMPUTER ENGINEER and a HACKER and joined a regular engineering college in the city.
                                               After this we used to casually talk on Facebook and we didn't know that we are going into a relationship and we used to talk daily and within sometime she became very important to me that i could not sleep without talking to her. Within sometime we entered in such a  relation that if u enter into that u can only come out after ur death. I loved her alot but never proposed her officially and i too knew that she loves me alot. Even our parents were happy to see us both how we were living our lives together. Sometimes during my Mom n her Mom used to even say that we both are best match for each other and even they decided that we both should get married as soon as we complete our education and get a job i.e., within 2-3 years.
                                              Days were going on good and my mom became confident about our relationship and they would trust us a lot that they would permit us to go for outings and tours when we asked them to. An incident which i always remember is that, when we were in our 3rd year of our graduation and it was semester break for both of us were back home and used to relax all day and talk to each other. I maintained a daily routine for my workout and body fitness. I used to getup at 5:30am and used to run a     6-7kms of cross-country runs and walk for 2kms back home at 7:30am when both of our fathers used to leave for office and she used to come out to meet me and i used to wait for her outside for her. After some days, her parents had to visit their native place and she didn't go as she was not interested to go. Her parents asked my mom to take care of her in their absence my mom agree to that saying she is our future     daughter-in-law. I was very happy and excited to meet her. We could have more time to spend together. One day after lunch i asked mom that I would drop her home for which my mom agreed. On the way we were having a romantic conversation and within 3minutes we reached her home and she invited me to come in lets have some chit-chat together casually. We were having a casual talk and watching TV, while browsing for channels one of my favourite romantic was streaming on a channel and we got even more closer to each other and suddenly was shocked to see that she started kissing me. I lovingly responded her with a good smooch and we went on kissing for about half-an-hour and slowly we started touching different parts of our body and we didn't know how it happened but it happened between us and which resulted in sexual activity between me and her.
                                            But nothing changed between us, we loved each other even more than before and after that incident and with the family enjoyment we even forgot that any such incident happened between us. Again the days went on as usual. Within someday our holidays got over and we went on to our regular lives and continued our studies and life went on as usual. But suddenly i received a call from her one day and she said that she had been diagnosed for pregnancy and the reports said that she was pregnant, i wanted to meet her but she informed me that she was at home for being ill for some days. When i reached home i saw everyone was waiting for me to come. I was afraid that our parents would scold us for what we did, but was amazed to see that they were even loving her for being pregnant. I promised our parents and her, made them agree for not telling about this to anyone. Her parents were so good that didn't even wanted her baby to get aborted. They even agreed for her pre-martial baby to be delivered properly and healthy.
                                            We were happy and was our families. But suddenly i received a call from my college for the long absence and i returned back to city for the regular classes and i promised her that i would come every weekend and meet her. Once i was at home and busy with some of my important work and saw her walking in the lawn and staring at me, initially i didn't notice her that she is looking at me. My mom saw the scene and gave me some money and asked me to go to market and get her some thing to eat that is healthy so that she may feel good and also feel that i care for her. In fact I loved her and cared for her alot. She was expecting a lot from me. I used to visit her now and then during my stay there and used to take care of her. My mom used to run around her and asked her baby eat this, it is good for ur health and so on........
                                           Days passed by and Still I love her a lot and miss her a lot
This is for You my dear LOVE.....
                                                          I'll LOVE You till my last breathe and even I die, My LOVE for You will always be the same. May we meet in Heaven also..........


LOVE YOU MY DEAR..........!!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment