Tuesday 29 September 2015

I'll Never Forget, As Long As I Live.............!!!!!



The naughty fun in your eyes,
The carefree forwardness of your eyes, 
The wavey stretching of your hair, 
I'll not forget, as long as I live...
Your leaving hand from hands, 
Your turning away from the shadows (of mine), 
Your not turning back to see, 
I'll not forgive, 
As long as I live. 
As long as I live.....
Your dancing freely in rains,
Your getting angry on small things without reason,
Your small, childish mischieves,
I'll love them all,
As long as I live, 
As long as I live..
Your false promises, 
Your burning dreams, 
Your heartless wishes, 
I'll hate them all, 
As long as I live, 
As long as I live............

I'll never forget you as long as I Live and Love you beyond those heavens........

No comments:

Post a Comment